STEM Education World policy:
UK | In 2014, the UK Ministry of Education will programmatically include 5-16 compulsory subjects for primary and secondary school students.
United States | In 2016, the US government announced a $4 billion investment in programming education.
Singapore | In 2017, Singapore will include a programming exam in the primary and secondary exams.
South Korea | Comprehensive promotion of middle school programming courses since 2018.
Japan | Programming courses began in 2020.
Coding truck describtion:
- Kids can build and rebuild into a cool coding RC models
- Learn hands-on engineering by programming Truck to move, play, and more using graphic coding
- Easy-to-follow 2D illustrated building instructions with the free App
- Parts are compatible with LEGO™ bricks
- Learning graphical programming through 30+ courses in app, and more guide and user share will lanuch every month.
- 6. For 8+ years, Learning programming and solving practical problems
- Hack blocks minecraft to do something new. Hands-on creativity: fun, entry-level activities help kids unleash their creativity by turning their ideas into inventions. STEAM learning: learn real-world steam (science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics) concepts through hands-on inventing.
Feature about robot coding kit:
- Exercise kids ability:Guarantee the fine texture of each particle and provide the best quality spelling
Pick up the experience. 5+ hours of construction, from easy to difficult construction projects,
Exercise your child’s hands-on ability and cultivate space imagination.
- Sophisticated mechanical structure:Simulated mechanical structure, whether it is drop, collision, off-road, racing
Not falling apart
- Train your child’s concentration:Unique visual and auditory interactions to help your child focus,
Improve your child’s concentration
- Graphical programming:Internationally acquainted Scratch graphical programming language, leading children to walk into programming world
- Entertaining and learning:play programming through the gamification process, let the children play middle school, learn play, inspire continuous interest
Help kids learn scratch coding
Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab. It is provided free of charge. Scratch is designed especially for ages 8 to 16, but is used by people of all ages. Millions of people are creating Scratch projects in a wide variety of settings, including homes, schools, museums, libraries, and community centers.
Built in Imagination JEEP modeling
This off road track designed in simulation structure,got strong off-road capability,aims at help kids building track from blocks,exercise kid’s hand ability.and then learning coding and make program via control this truck to move this off-road vehicle