ORIORI LED portable light that uses salt water to generate electricity. The portable lights does not require any battery. Suitable for no power emergency and outdoor occasions. In addition to lighting, you can also charge mobile phones and other electronic devices.
1. LED portable lighting. Salt water power generation, no need to charge.
2. Large capacity, long-lasting battery life. Low cost, just a spoonful of salt.
3. Portable handle Easy to carry (light).
4. Environmental protection without pollution (safety).
5. No power supply could charge mobile phones and other electronic devices.
1. Break through the traditional lithium battery charging mode. The special aluminum piece is used as a metal fuel piece to provide energy, and when used, salt water or sea water can be used to generate electricity.
2. Prepare enough metal fuel flakes and salt. In the absence of electricity grid, grid instability or disaster, as long as there is water source, there will be a continuous supply of electricity.
3. The metal fuel piece used and the slag produced after use are safe, environmentally friendly and non-polluting.
|Material:||Engineering grade ABS, PC/PA66/TPU, silicone, electronic components|
|Color:||Green, orange, blue|
|Power:||1.5/3W soft lighting|
|Charging interface:||0.5A-USB interface|
|For power supply:||add salt (40g) and water (450mL) from the filling port|
|One sustainable power supply time:||6-10 hours|
|Category:||Aluminum Air Battery|
|Gift package||Size: 11.1×9.2×21.3cm