four axis aircraft features
- Rise, fall, turn left, turn right, forward, backward, left fly, right fly,roll.
- Fixed height,stable flight
- One-button takeoff,one-click landing
- you can DIY eucalyptus aircraft structure.
- support install with aerial camera.
The instruction of aircraft assembly
When mounting the motor pedestal, align the position of “A” and “B” on the correct board, “A” corresponds to the red and blue line motor, and “B” corresponds to the black and white line motor. Do not mix up.
This module divided into two editions, the ordinary version contains LED indicator, and it can upgrade to aerial camera.
Propellers with protruding marks should be mounted on red and blue wire motors, and unlabeled propellers should be mounted on black and white wire motors. When installing, press down vigorously to ensure that the gap between the bottom of the cap and the motor is only enough to insert the disassembly tool.
insert the disassembly toolinto the gap between the bottom of the cap and the motor, then press the motor to pry up the propeller and take it away.
The instruction of remote control assembly
drones instruction manual
Step one: Turn on the power
switch on the top of the aircraft
Step two: Turn on the remote
1. Start-up and Settings: The default mode of aircraft front side is:Headless mode. If it gets impacted or has a deviation, please restart to the direction you need to adjust to. Press the headless mode button. When the remote control constantly emitsbeep-beep and aircraft indicator light alternately flashes, theheadless mode starts.
2. Exit headless mode: press the headless mode button again, when the remote control emits one “beep” sound and the indicator light is always on,exits the headless mode.
As shown above, in headless mode, no matter where is the front side of the aircraft, the place of remote control is certain to be the right rear of the aircraft. Therefore, the four sides of aircraft are located in accordance with remote control instead of the aircraft.